Redwood City, California

I got a new wedding set on 12-6.First diamond fell out 12-29.

Center stone fell out 3-14 and third diamond fell out 7-27. Since the ring is still under warranty, they will replace stones at no charge. After the 1 year warranty, I have to start paying for this defective ring. This place is a ripoff and their jewelry is substandard.

That is why they only offer a 1 year warranty. The joke is that when the center stone fell out the corporate office insisted the repair work be done there so that their "master jeweler" could work on it personally, check ALL the prongs and ensure that it was in perfect shape. Three months after that another diamond falls out.

I am battling at this point for a full refund.This place is a joke.

Review about: Jewelry Exchange Ring.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Had an Experience with Jewelry Exchange?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Florence Scovel - A N and Associates FlorenceScovel Florence Scovel "I purchased a High-Pressure Power Washer after seeing it advertised on Facebook on 12th April 2017.I waited the recommended 4 weeks delivery time and having not received my item contacted..." Read more Origami Owl - Terrible Quality For the Price! (with pictures) Origami Owl "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..." Read more Florence Scovel - Inferior product sent instead of order of magnet phone cable Florence Scovel "A N Associates Florence Scovel send out inferior magnetic phone charging cables. They sent out 5 short white magnetic cables (I had ordered 5 of the beautiful colored ones as..." Read more Le Vian - The black background around stones is "bleeding" on the strawberry gold Le Vian "...I noticed that the black around the small chocolate diamonds had started to "bleed" onto the strawberry gold and some of it was missing..." Read more Baanyan software services raghu daripalli baanyan software services myvisajobs baanyan software services h1b baanyan software services careers baanyan software services hyderabad baanyan software serv Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow - Truth From The Streets of Las Vegas From A Felon's Experience 2017 Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow "If you looking for IT work or to be funded for decent IT training/job opportunity, this is not the company to deal with! Here is a client they insulted/didn't keep..." Read more Razbannia Group - Fraud and Scam Artist: Sina Razbannia Razbannia Group "Razbannia Group Beware! Scam And Fraud Against Customers Calabassas, California Do NOT do business with Razbannia Group. Razbannia Group is owned by Sina Razbannia, his wife Shirley Razbannia, his daughter..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more